Monday, May 3, 2010

Well the scanned version of that tutorial will have to wait, my plate is too full to be doing stuff like that.

I wanted to touch on last week in life drawing, we worked on skulls. Skulls are pretty cool and some of the lecture really clicked for me. I realized things about contours of the face that I always kinda wondered about.

I also worked on this new style of contour lines that come together at the beginning to create a sort of gradient shading effect. I also started using color pencils instead of charcoal or graphite and they seam to be working better for me.

Pics coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Could you post a picture of one of your skull drawings? I'd love to see the way you are creating your shading effect. (Plus, I believe photos are almost half of your grade for blogs. ;) )

    ReplyDelete