Thursday, March 10, 2011

WIP



So I had this idea or concept of an epic triptych of a battle which would have been called "Bloody February," but I couldn't get the visual language right. I switched up my concept and started to think of a composition of a slaughterhouse. I was going to present a holocaust of dairy cows at the bloody hands of Governor Walker, the butcher at the chopping block. The name of this composition will be "HAPPY FUCKING COWS!"
At the top is the first sketch I made for the piece.
Another layout. Figuring out what I want to draw.
A study of Governor Walker.

Beginning studio production of Happy Fucking Cows! This drawing is going to be great!
It might also a diptych with another piece called, "Happy Fucking Deer!" Will see how much time I have over break.

No comments:

Post a Comment